Since 1979 Fools Five Road Race has brought people from around the world to Lewiston, Minnesota, to raise funds for cancer research. Noted past runners/guest speakers have been Dick Beardsley, Garry Bjorklund, Carrie Tollefson, Alberto Salazar, Tony Schiller, Sarah Thorsett (Renk), Frank Shorter, Priscilla Welch, Kenechi Udeze, and Gabriele Anderson. Pledges are donated to Gundersen Lutheran Medical Foundation in LaCrosse, WI, and the Rochester Eagles Cancer Telethon in Rochester, MN, which donates to the Mayo Clinic, The Hormel Institute for Cancer Research, and the Masonic Cancer Center at the University of Minnesota.
- Registration & packet pick-up at the Lewiston – Altura High School
- 100 County Road 25, Lewiston, MN
- Register on race day from 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Packet pick-up is available on:
- Saturday, April 5th from 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- Sunday, April 6th from 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Fools Five Road Race begins at 1:00pm