Level 1: Beginner
Cardio kickboxing plus core development and muscular endurance for overall
fitness. Classes vary each week and sometimes day-to-day. Participants must
use their own heavy bag gloves. In most cases, we recommend that new clients start with Cardio Box and progress to the AX class. 45 min.
Levels 1.5: Intermediate
An abbreviated version of our signature AX class. Interval style strength training combined with cardio, plyometrics, core development and flexibility for a full body workout. Classes vary each week. 35 min.
Level 2: Intermediate to Advanced
This is what AX Fitness has built its name on. Strength training combined
with cardio, plyometrics, core development and flexibility for a full body
workout. Max interval style training produces optimal results. Classes vary
each week. In most cases, we recommend that new clients start with Cardio Box or Half AX and progress to the AX class. 55 min.
Level 3: Advanced
INTENSE. Trainer approval required before participating in mAX classes.
- Gloves. Cardio Box participants
must use their own gloves. Heavy bag gloves may be purchased at www.titleboxing.com or
most sporting goods stores.
- Water bottle
- Work out clothing
- A mat for yoga classes
- Small Group or personal training can be
scheduled outside of regular class times.
- Large groups can be scheduled during class times
at a group rate.
- Classes with fewer than 3 clients registered may
be subject to cancellation.
- Schedule is subject to change based on trainer
- Class registration closes 1hr before class start
- Late Cancel: Clients who cancel their class
within 2hrs of start time will have a session charged/deducted as if they
- We have free parking in the parking lot and on